Camping in the Andes and the hike from Cuzco to the Lost City of the Incas!
10 Things You Will Need to Survive the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in Peru!
Let us help your small business reduce spending for corporate travel, lodging and meals. Free consultation: 917.768.8938 or email us at email@example.com
- The new ticket system to see the Alhambra in Granada Spain has changed. This information has been updated 10/11/2017. I am currently in Granada right now and had to write a quick post about the new changes in getting ticketsRead More »
- Chasing the Northern Lights in Iceland from March 1st – 9th! Iceland was a magical place in winter. We experienced the Northern Lights on our first night camping at Kirkjufell, which was only a 2 1/2 hour drive Since thisRead More »
- 1. Free Wifi Link NYC will be providing free high speed Wifi all over NYC. This will replace all pay phones (red dots) in the future. Make free phone calls to anywhere in the U.S. using their Vonage app whileRead More »
- #1 Volunteer as a Research Scientist and Tag Sharks in South Africa or Sea Turtles in Costa Rica Earthwatch #2 Teach English on T.V., or Produce a Language Learning Radio Show in Spain Vaughan Systems #3 Make Chocolate inRead More »
- I’ve always wanted to catch the Northern Lights in Iceland but when everyone on facebook started sharing their photos of Iceland, my interest quickly dwindled. It wasn’t until my friend Brenda sent me cheap roundtrip flights from Boston to Reykjavik withRead More »
Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.
Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.
-----------------> More coming